Thursday, September 1, 2011

Little Red Riding Hood and the Monsters (1962) Trailer

Netflix is like crack to a b-movie fan like myself. It lets me indulge in some rarer movies that are harder to find in my usual stomping grounds. My current movies are Bloody New Year (an 80s British horror movie) and the luchadoras double feature Doctor Of Doom/Wrestling Women vs. The Aztec Mummy from the fine folks at Something Weird Cinema. It was watching their trailer section, always the first thing I do when viewing a DVD, that I saw this trailer:



Little Red Riding Hood and the Monsters (Caperucita y Pulgarcito contra los monstruos) (1962) is a Mexican children's movie imported by schlockmeister K. Gordan Murray. The content of this trailer is, quite frankly, some of the unwittingly bizarre content I've seen this year. Think fairy tale heroes facing off against a bevy of monsters. This is the type of movie you could turn into a bizarre roleplaying scenario (or campaign!) with a little work and twisting.

1 comment:

Trey said...

Wow. Though really, I think some of Red Hood's party are better monsters than the lame old monsters--she's got a wolf and an ogre against...carrot head?