Thursday, September 1, 2011

Just A Note: Last Filmation Friday, Return of B-Movie Monday

Just doing a little housecleaning. This Friday's entry of Filmation Friday will be the last for a while. I liked digging up Filmation stuff to share with you folk but my heart hasn't been in it for a while. When looking for pictures and stuff feels like a chore, it's time to shelve the idea for a while. I may do a Saturday Morning Cartoon day next spring, but I'm still thinking about it. Special thanks to Cyborg Trucker who helped me with some of the pics I've used.

But all is not lost! Labor Day 2011 will mark the return of B-Movie Monday! I've seen some cool new movies, posters, and trailer and want to share them with you. I'm planning on having more RPG stats this time around, but only time will tell.

I may be changing the name of the blog next year. I'm still thinking about that idea too.

No comments: