Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Happy Birthday Doctor Who!




On this day back in 1963 one of my favorite TV shows ever premiered across the pond in Merrie Olde England. That show was an educational program called Doctor Who. Happy 47th birthday to a show that gave me show much fun on winter Saturday afternoons on PBS when I was a child.
The Eleven Doctors:
Top row: William Hartnell, Patrick Troughton, Jon Pertwee, Tom Baker
Middle Row: Peter Davison, Colin Baker, Sylvester McCoy, Paul McGann
Bottom Row: Christopher, David Tennant, Matt Smith
The Fourth, Third and Tenth Doctors are my favorites.
Check out the official Doctor Who page at http://www.bbc.co.uk/doctorwho/dw .



2 comments:

Dr Rotwang said...

My wife's watching "Silence in the Library" right now.

bliss_infinte said...

One of the greatest television programs ever created.