Monday, July 27, 2009

Vote for Swords & Wizardry in the Ennies



For the first time in several years I have voted in the Ennies, due to the great arguments by several of the blogs I check out regularly.

I voted for Swords & Wizardry by Mythmere Games because I really like how they did the game. I voted for publishers like Goblinoid Games, Green Ronin, Rogue Games, and other companies I really like. Other things I voted for were several Pathfinder modules (I like the setting), the massive Starblazer Adventures by Cubicle 7, and the Worlds of Dungeons and Dragons, Vol. 2 by Devil's Due Publishing (my friend Jim Lowder worked on it).

I also want to join the call for everyone to vote for Swords & Wizardry in the Ennies. It's games like this that will be the future of fantasy roleplaying.

And vote for Worlds of Dungeons and Dragons, Vol. 2 by Devil's Due Publishing, because my friend Jim worked on it and he's a pretty cool guy.

No comments: