Saturday, December 24, 2011

Christmas Eve With Full Moon Entertainment 2011



Christmas Eve is here again! Right now I'm making cannolis and getting ready to wrap presents. This is a night of personal and family traditions, and I have several of my own. Now, continuing the Amazing RPG Fun Pad Christmas Eve Celebration tradition, I present to you the 2011 Full Moon Entertainment Christmas Eve Extravaganza! Here are some more trailers from one of my favorite B-Movie companies.

I've always wanted to run a game in this universe:



Jack Deth in a fantasy world. Cheesy brainless fun, these sequels were shot back to back:





A strange chiller set in Louisiana with a silly plot, but again some fun stuff to steal.



Back in the VHS Days (long, long ago...) each Full Moon video would have a VideoZone, a mix of making of shorts, coming attractions, and pure hucksterism.  Here is the VideoZone for Puppet Master 4. There may be spoilers, so be warned, but enjoy the early 90s flavor!



I'd like to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! And since it's Christmas Eve I love to give you a Christmas Carol so here is "Do You Hear What I Hear?" by the Spiraling . This classic song is merged with The Who classic "Baba O'Riley". You all enjoy yourselves!

No comments: